1. The temporary exhibition in the History of Nowa Huta Quarter, the MHK branch is open to individual visitors and organised groups.
2. The sightseeing time of the exhibition is about 45 minutes.
3. The last admission to the exhibition for individual persons and organised groups without a guide is 30 minutes before closing time; for individual persons and organised groups with a guide service is 45 minutes before closing time.
4. At the exhibition the visitors are not allowed to take flash photographs, or use tripods.
5. The visitors are not allowed to eat or drink, smoke, or talk on the phone at the exhibition site.
6. Intoxicated persons, and persons behaving in a way that challenges the safety of exhibits, disrupts the tour of the exhibition, or violates the commonly accepted standards of behaviour in public, shall not be admitted to the Museum.
7. It is prohibited to bring along the following to the exhibition site:
– firearms, ammunition, objects considered potentially dangerous;
– explosives, combustibles, and toxic materials;
8. Sightseeing on Wednesdays:
a/ admission is free of charge
b/ the admission for organised groups is also free of charge, but the groups are
required to pay the cost of the guide service, if it is booked in the Museum
9. The current price list and the list of persons entitled to free admission, or reduced price tickets, are available at: www.mhk.pl.
10. The Museum shall be visited in accordance with the prearranged tour of the exhibition.
11. During sightseeing it is obligatory to comply with the remarks and suggestions of the guide as well as the employees of the Museum.
12. Before entering the exhibition, visitors shall purchase tickets according to the current price list.
13. The History of Nowa Huta Quarter Branch organizes sightseeing around Nowa Huta; it can be done individually or in organized groups.
14. The sightseeing route: plac Centralny – al. Róż – walking past the MHK branch - os. Urocze –the Nowa Huta Cross – ul. Ludźmierska 2 – the tank “IS-2” os. Górali 23 – Teatr Ludowy – memorial of the victims of the martial law in Nowa Huta (the statue of Bogdan Włosik) – the Arka Pana Church – or a reverse route from the Arka Pana to plac Centralny. Start point: The History of Nowa Huta Quarter Branch, os. Słoneczne
15. Organised groups may only include 10-25 people, (including tutors, couriers, etc.)
16. The priority sightseeing is reserved for the individual persons and organized groups, who made a booking.
17. Individual persons and organized groups can book a guide through the website of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków (www.mhk.pl). The guide, appointed by the Museum has to be booked at least 4 days prior to the intended visit.
18. The Nowa Huta sightseeing time is about 120 minutes.
19. The last Nowa Huta sightseeing for individual persons and organised groups with a guide is 30 minutes before the closing time of the Nowa Huta Branch.
20. If a sightseeing that has been booked ahead does not take place, and if such a visit is not cancelled at least four (4) calendar days before, the booking entity shall be charged a fine of 100 PLN.
21. The Museum reserves the right to change the visiting date under reasonable circumstances.
22. The Museum reserves the right to deny admission for organised groups that do not comply with the rules herein.
23. Additional information may be obtained in the Visitors Centre, tel. (48 12) 426-50-60 from Monday to Sunday, 10:00-19:00 and by e-mail: email@example.com.
24. Buying a ticket to the exhibition shall mean that the buyer has accepted the rules herein.
25. The present Rules and Regulations for Visitors are effective as of the 6th of April, 2012.