Rules for visiting exhibitions at the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory branch
during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat
1. Exhibitions at the branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow – Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory (Krakow, ul. Lipowa 4) are open to visitors on June 4, 2020.
2.In the period from July 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020, Exhibitions in the branch of the Historical Museum of the City of
Krakow - Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory (Kraków, ul. Lipowa 4) will be open to visitors on Mondays from 10.00. until
14.00, and from Tuesday to Sunday between from 10.00. until 18.00. subject to point 2 - 3.
3. The exhibitions will be closed on June 11, 2020.
4. The last entry to the Exhibition takes place 90 minutes before closing time.
5. In connection with the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, the Exhibitions are made available under a special sanitary regime and in accordance with the safety rules for visitors and employees. A tour route has been marked out in the exhibition area in such a way as to prevent the accumulation of visitors and to minimize the intersection of tour routes. For reasons of sanitary safety related to the state of the COVID-19 epidemic, the cloakroom is inaccessible to visitors, and access to some elements of the exhibition, including the photoplasticon, has been temporarily restricted.
6. Visiting the Exhibitions is only possible as individual tours. The Museum does not provide guide services or guided tours of the Exhibitions until further notice.
7. The number of people in the Exhibition area at one time must be small enough to maintain the social distance of 2 meters between visitors who are not family or persons living together. Museum employees are authorized to supervise compliance with the said distance, to direct visitor traffic and to temporarily refuse to sell a ticket or admit to the Exhibition area if the number of people staying in the exhibition area at one time exceeds the possibility of maintaining the social distance indicated above.
8. Visitors are obliged to:
a) cover their nose and mouth at all times while visiting the Exhibitions – until this obligation is lifted by generally applicable law,
b) keep a distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors (this does not apply to families and persons living together),
c) before entering the exhibition area, disinfect their hands and put on gloves, or if using one's own gloves – disinfect them before entering the exhibition,
d) only move along the designated tour route, in accordance with the sightseeing direction,
e) take particular care when moving on stairs,
f) try to avoid contact with common touch surfaces,
g) avoid gathering in groups,
h) additionally, cover their mouth and nose with an elbow whenever they sneeze or cough,
i) comply with any additional recommendations of Museum personnel and security,
j) comply with generally applicable rules regarding staying in public places and behavior in such places during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat.
k) when using the visitors' toilet in the Branch – only the number of people specified on the toilet door may be inside. Those using the toilet are obliged to follow instructions posted in the toilets related to counteracting COVID-19 infections.
9. For those whose health could expose other visitors to danger, the Museum recommends staying at home and reserves the right not to admit persons for whom there is a reasonable presumption that their health may pose a threat to other visitors and employees – e.g. people with persistent cough.
10. An admission ticket at Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory authorizes visitors to the Exhibitions on the day of purchase. The pricelist and ticket sale rules are regulated by the Museum Director's Regulation No. 65/2020 and, alternatively, No. 123/2019.
11. Admission tickets can be purchased at the ticket office located in the Branch and on the website https://bilety.mhk.pl/
12. The Museum recommends using payment cards when purchasing tickets at the ticket office.
13. It is forbidden to bring to the Exhibition:
a) any weapons, ammunition, items considered potentially dangerous,
b) explosives, flammable and toxic materials,
c) long umbrellas,
d) backpacks and large luggage above 30 liters,
e) bringing animals, with the exception of assistance dogs for people with disabilities.
14. The Exhibition should be visited in accordance with the applicable established direction and order of sightseeing.
15. After completing the tour and leaving the exhibition area it is not possible to return to it.
16. The Branch does not allow eating and drinking, smoking, vaping or making phone calls.
17. It is forbidden to enter the Branch while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, intoxicants or behaving in a way that might threaten the safety of other people, buildings and cultural goods stored inside, disrupt the order of visiting, as well as violate the generally accepted standards of behavior in public places.
18. While staying in the Branch, please follow the instructions and recommendations of the Museum personnel and security.
19. Parents or guardians are liable for damages caused by children under their care.
20. The Museum reserves the right to not admit or to ask individual tourists who do not respect the visiting order and who violate these Rules to leave.
21. For more information about visiting the Exhibition, check the Visitor Service Center at tel./fax (12) 426-50-60, at the Oskar Schindler Enamel Factory Branch
at tel. No. (12) 257-00-95 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org at email@example.com.
22. By purchasing an admission ticket, you accept the provisions herein.
23. The Rules enter into force on June 4, 2020.