Rules for visiting exhibitions at the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory branch
during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat
1. In the period from July 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020 the Exhibitions at the branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow – Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory (Kraków, ul. Lipowa 4) will be available for visitors on Mondays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., subject to points 2-3.
2. The Exhibitions will be closed on June 11, 2020, August 15, 2020 and every first Tuesday of the month.
3. The last entry to the Exhibition is 90 minutes before closing time.
4. In connection with the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, the Exhibitions are made available under a special sanitary regime and in accordance with the safety rules for visitors and employees. A tour route has been marked out in the exhibition area in such a way as to prevent the accumulation of visitors and to minimize the intersection of tour routes. For reasons of sanitary safety related to the state of the COVID-19 epidemic, the cloakroom is inaccessible to visitors, and access to some elements of the exhibition, including the photoplasticon, has been temporarily restricted.
5. Visiting the Exhibitions is possible for individuals (i.e. from 1 to 9 people) or groups (i.e. from 10 to max. 15 people).
6. Visitors, both individuals and groups, can additionally purchase (at https://bilety.mhk.pl/) an option of a guided tour of the permanent exhibition, charged according to the price list set out in Annex 2 to the Order of the Museum Director's Regulation No 123/2019 of 26.11.2019 on tickets for permanent exhibitions in the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków.
7. The purchase of a ticket including a guided tour service should be made at least 4 days before the tour date.
8. The maximum number of persons who can visit the Exhibition at one time with a guide, while maintaining the recommendations on social distancing, is 15.
9. The guide, while on the Museum grounds, is obliged to cover their nose and mouth, preferably with a visor.
10. Visitors purchase a guide service for a selected tour date, available in the sales system, and are obliged to appear at the Museum no later than at the appointed tour time. The guide waits for visitors until 15 minutes past the appointed time of the tour, and if the visitors do not show up within this time, the service will not be provided, and the Museum will not be obliged to reimburse its cost.
11. The Museum allows visitors to visit the Exhibitions with an external guide, provided that they have the appropriate permission issued by the Museum, as well as on condition that they follow the rules indicated in point 8 and 9 of the Rules. The aforementioned permission can be obtained by the guide after successful completion of the training organised by the Museum and obtaining the relevant certificate. The maximum number of persons who can visit the Exhibition at one time with a guide, while maintaining the recommendations on social distancing, is 15.
12. Due to the need to comply with the sanitary rules and social distancing, the Museum reserves the right to control the traffic of visitors and to allow visitors to the Exhibitions with a few minutes delay in relation to the appointed date of the visit. In such case the guide waits for the entrance together with the visitors.
13. The number of people in the Exhibition area at one time must be small enough to maintain the social distance of 2 meters between visitors who are not family or persons living together. Museum employees are authorised to supervise compliance with the said distance, to direct visitor traffic and to temporarily refuse to sell a ticket or allow individuals or groups to enter the Exhibition area if the number of people staying in the exhibition area at one time exceeds the possibility of maintaining the social distance indicated above.
14. All visitors are obliged to:
a) cover their nose and mouth at all times while visiting the Exhibitions,
b) keep a distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors (this does not apply to families and persons living together),
c) before entering the exhibition area, disinfect their hands and put on gloves, or if using one's own gloves – disinfect them before entering the exhibition area,
d) only move along the designated tour route, in accordance with the sightseeing direction,
e) take particular care when moving on stairs,
f) try to avoid contact with common touch surfaces,
g) avoid gathering in groups,
h) additionally, cover their mouth and nose with an elbow whenever they sneeze or cough,
i) comply with any additional recommendations of Museum personnel and security,
j) comply with generally applicable rules regarding staying in public places and behaviour in such places during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat.
k) when using the visitors' toilet in the Branch – only the number of people specified on the toilet door may be inside. Those using the toilet are obliged to follow instructions posted in the toilets related to
counteracting COVID-19 infections.
15. For those whose health could expose other visitors to danger, the Museum recommends staying at home and reserves the right not to admit persons for whom there is a reasonable presumption that their health may pose a threat to other visitors and employees – e.g. people with persistent cough.
16. An admission ticket at Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory authorizes visitors to the Exhibitions on the day of purchase. The pricelist and ticket sale rules are regulated by the Museum Director's Regulation No 74/2020 and, alternatively, No 123/2019.
17. Admission tickets can be purchased at the ticket office located in the Branch and at https://bilety.mhk.pl/
18. The Museum recommends using payment cards when purchasing tickets at the ticket office.
19. It is forbidden to bring to the Exhibition:
a) any weapons, ammunition, items considered potentially dangerous,
b) explosives, flammable and toxic materials,
c) long umbrellas,
d) backpacks and large luggage above 30 liters,
e) animals, with the exception of assistance dogs for people with disabilities.
20. The Exhibition should be visited in accordance with the applicable established direction and order of sightseeing.
21. After completing the tour and leaving the exhibition area it is not possible to return to it.
22. The Branch does not allow eating and drinking, smoking, vaping or making phone calls.
23. It is forbidden to enter the Branch while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, intoxicants or behaving in a way that might threaten the safety of other people, buildings and cultural goods stored inside, disrupt the order of visiting, as well as violate the generally accepted standards of behavior in public places.
24. While staying in the Branch, please follow the instructions and recommendations of the Museum personnel and security.
25. Parents or guardians are liable for damages caused by children under their care.
26. The Museum reserves the right to not admit or to ask individual tourists or groups who do not respect the visiting order and who violate these Rules to leave.
27. For more information about visiting the Exhibition, please contact the Visitor Centre on tel./fax (12) 426-50-60, the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory Branch on
(12) 257-00-95 or by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
28. By purchasing an admission ticket, you accept the provisions herein.
29. The Rules enter into force on July 1, 2020.